Welcome to the Home of St Malachys Old Boys Youth Football Club
Dear Parents and Guardians,
St Malachys provides the latest and most stimulating soccer coaching experience for Boys and Girls aged 4 – 9 years of all abilities throughout North Belfast.
Each coach is NI-ACCESS checked and are currently working with children, enabling them to learn essential SOCCER TECHNIQUES, building CONFIDENCE, improving FITNESS and providing the most important ingredient of all, “FUN!”
Over the past few months our soccer teams have grown beyond recognition and that is due to the enjoyment of each child as well as the fantastic and professional coaching provided. At St Malachys we believe in introducing your child to a safe and fun soccer experience helping them to develop and grow at their most crucial stage of life!
Through structured football fun we’ve developed a range of sports and social skills to provide a great experience for your child and satisfying for you to watch.
Our goal is to introduce children to sport through football using our unique, fun-learning techniques developing real football sports skills in a safe and creative environment that benefits every child.
Our goal for children is to introduce match play with the emphasis on free thinking and movement, skills and ball control.
- To introduce kids from 4-9 years of age to sport through football with St Malachys.
- Coaching real football skills and generic sports skills in a fun, pressure free environment.
- Promoting participation for kids in North Belfast in the local community.
- Communicating positive attitudes to ourselves and others.
- Enhancing health and happiness through a healthy lifestyle.
If you have any questions or want some information feel free to contact us on the contact page.